Dimensions and technical details
- 110-240 V ~ 50/60 Hz
- Diameter options: 103cm / 41", 132cm / 52", 180cm / 71"
- Housing colour: white
- 5 reversible blades
- Ceiling to blades: 30cm / 11.8" (22.5cm / 8.9" with short rod)
- Overall drop: 33.5cm / 13.2" (26cm / 10.2" with short rod)
- Diameter canopy: 13.2cm / 5.2"
- Diameter motor housing: 22.5cm / 8.9"
- Max. ceiling slope: 16°
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, running direction, sleep timer
- Optional add-on light kits sold separately (requires pre-assembling)
|Eco Elements 103||Eco Elements 132||Eco Elements 180|
|Diameter||103cm / 41"||132cm / 52"||180cm / 71"|
|Blade colour / reverse||white / light grey||white / light grey||white / light grey|
|Motor wattage||1.5 - 15 W||1 - 26 W||1.3 - 27 W|
|Rotations per minute||30 - 209||30 - 200||30 - 140|
|Weight||6.5kg / 14.3lbs||6.8kg / 14.9lbs||7.2kg / 15.9lbs|
Summer is coming with hot temperatures in tow. It is good to be prepared and to keep one's home cool with a fan of the Eco Elements series. This Eco Elements fan with a white finish has many advantages. On one hand, it is well designed and nice to look at - simply a real eyecatcher.
On the other hand it is particularly environmentally-friendly thanks to the patented DC/EC motor that is characterised by a low energy consumption. Futhermore it operates extremely quietly, unlike similar products it creates no audible sounds. A remote control as well as a fitting wall holder is already included in the package so that all six rotation speeds can be regulated with a maximum feeling of comfort. This fan proves once more that state-of-the-art technology and aesthetics be in perfect harmony.