The GALAPAGO is a compact fan in grey nickel. Due to its diameter of 91 cm / 36" it is especially suitable for use in smaller rooms with up to 13m². The integrated ceiling light makes this fan a well-done combination of climatisation element and light source. A slide switch allows the cange between summer and winter activity mode and the quietly operating motor can be regulated with a pull cord.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 91 cm / 36" for spaces with up to 13 m²
- Housing colour: grey (steel)
- Blade colour: grey / pine (wood, reversible, each side a different colour)
- Lighting: 3 x GU10, 50 Watts (bulbs included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 160 / 230 / 270
- Power consumption: 29 / 35 / 45 Watts
- Total height: 40 cm / 15.7" (can be shortened)
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5"
- Angled ceiling installation possible
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Controlled with pull cords (3 levels, light on/ off)
- Wall switch or remote control can be added
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- 15 years limited manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: ca. 5.23 kg
The included light bulbs are classified as energy efficiency class C.