The round nickel housing of the HONOLULU encases a quiet top-quality motor and a well-shaped ceiling light. The long edges of the fan blades create a visually appealing contrast to the ball-shaped fan housing and make this fan a real eyecatcher. The rotation speed can be regulated with the included remote control, further enhancing the comfort feeling of this ceiling fan. With a diameter of 107 cm / 42" the HONOLULU is perfectly suitable for air conditioning rooms with up to 20 m².
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 107 cm / 42" for spaces with up to 20 m²
- Housing colour: matt nickel (steel / aluminium)
- Blade colour: clear transparent (acrylic)
- Lighting: 2 x G9 max. 9 Watts (bulbs not included)
- Revolutions per minute: 95 / 145 / 200
- Current consumption: 12 / 24 / 43 Watts
- Total height: 40,6 cm / 16" (can be shortened)
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible
- Forward and reverse motion (summer and winter activity)
- Included remote control (3 levels, light on / off)
- Extremely quiet and smooth operating, no audible motor sounds
- 15 years limited manufacturer's warranty
- Weight: ca. 6.11 kg
- Easy installation
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of energy classes A++ - E!
The fitting extension rods can be found in our shop.