With a diameter of 107 cm / 42" and a housing height of ca. 26 cm / 10.2" this ceiling fan is suitable especially for the use in spaces with a surface area of max. 20 m² and low ceilings. Its turnable blades with dual look can be installed as desired, with either the teak or lipple wood side showing. An integrated ceiling light creates a pleasant ambience and further enhances this fan optically and functionally. In a traditional manner the Nordic can be regulated with a pull cord only.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 107 cm / 42" for spaces with up to 20 m²
- Housing colour: brass
- Blade colour: Teak / Lipple Wood (dual look, blades can be installed both ways)
- Lighting: 1 x E27, 20 Watts energy-saving bulb (bulb not included in the delivery)
- Motor performance: 60 Watts
- Distance ceiling / blades: ca. 16 cm / 6.3"
- Distance ceiling / bottom of housing: ca. 26 cm / 10.2"
- Controlled with pull cord
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity)
- Not adaptable for wall control or remote control
- Quiet and smooth operating, no audible motor noises
- Easy and quick installation
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of energy classes A++ - E!