The pewter finished motor housing of the Bendan ceiling fan goes perfectly with the brown apple tree blades and turns the device into a practical as well as beautiful accessory. The integrated lamp provides light even for the darkest of rooms and makes for yet another useful feature. The reverse winter mode can be selected by using the slide switch on the housing and allows the effective use of warmth in a room during colder seasons - good news not only for environmentally conscious people but also for those amongst us that like saving money with lowered costs for energy.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: dark pewter
- Blade colour: applewood
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Lighting: use 1 x R7s, max. 80 W (bulb included in the delivery)
- Revolutions per minute: 175 / 124 / 86
- Power consumption motor: 56 / 35 / 20 W
- Airflow: 159 m3/min / 5615 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 26cm / 10.2"
- Ceiling to bottom of glass: 36cm / 14.2"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Max. ceiling slope: 18°
- Noise level: 50 dB(A)
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode on the housing
- Includes remote control: 3 fan speeds / off, light on / off
- Wall control can be added (sold separately)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operation, no audible motor noise
- Weight: 7.6kg
- Socket R7s
- Watts: 80
- Lumens: 1380
- Colour temperature: 2900 Kelvin
- Watt 80
- Medium rated life: 2000 h
- Energy efficiency class D
The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: E to A++!