Ceiling Fan Aerodynamix basalt grey / walnut
Real wooden blades with a characteristic wood grain, a feature not many ceiling fans come with. The Aerodynamix is definitely an exception, the blades alone make it a real eyecatcher. However, that is not enough for the engineers, thus they created an appealing housing in the pleasant colour basalt grey to encase the energy efficient direct current motor. Of course, design alone is not the most important criterion for a ceiling fan, therefore the blades were contructed to create a high air flow while operating on low sound volume. The fan is delivered with a remote control as well as an add-on light kit, allowing an optional installation either with or without light.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: basalt grey finish
- Blade colour: walnut (solid wood blades)
- Patented direct current motor technology
- Integrated lighting: 2 x E14, max. 40 Watt (also suitable for energy-saving bulbs, bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Diameter light: 28 cm / 11"
- Installation with or without lighting possible (cover as well as light kit included)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 190 (6 speeds, including slow motion)
- Performance: 5 -21 Watts
- Distance ceiling-blades: 21 cm / 8.3"
- Total height with light: 29 cm / 11.4" (without light: 23 cm / 9")
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5"
- Installation only on straight ceilings
- For installation on pitched ceilings (up to 38°) an additional down rod is necessary (possible upon request)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode)
- Included remote control (6 rotation speeds, including slow motion, summer and winter activity mode, included wall holder)
- Due to modern direct current technology the fan operates almost soundless
- Only 21 Watts instead of 70 Watts for standard ceiling fans with the same air flow rate
- Easy, quick installation
- 25 years limited manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: 10 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!