Ceiling Fan Aerodynamix brushed chrome / walnut
Aerodynamically milled walnut blades perfectly blend into the brushed chrome housing and complete the dynamic overall concept of this energy saving fan. The direct current motor of the Aerodynamix guarantees a smooth operating while giving a maximum air flow and saving up to 50 % power consumption compared to standard ceiling fans. An included ceiling light offers the choice whether or not to install the lighting feature. The rotation speed as well as the lighting can be comfortably regulated with the included remote control.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: brushed chrome
- Blade colour: walnut (solid wood blades)
- Patented direct current motor technology
- Integrated lighting: 2 x E14, max. 40 Watt (also suitable for energy-saving bulbs, bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Diameter light: 28 cm / 11"
- Installation with or without lighting possible (cover as well as light kit included)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 190 (6 speeds, including slow motion)
- Performance: 5 -21 Watts
- Distance ceiling-blades: 21 cm / 8.3"
- Total height with light: 29 cm / 11.4" (without light: 23 cm / 9")
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5"
- Installation only on straight ceilings
- For installation on pitched ceilings (up to 38°) an additional down rod is necessary (possible upon request)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode)
- Included remote control (6 rotation speeds, including slow motion, summer and winter activity mode, included wall holder)
- Due to modern direct current technology the fan operates almost soundless
- Only 21 Watts instead of 70 Watts for standard ceiling fans with the same air flow rate
- Easy, quick installation
- 25 years limited manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: 10 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!