Ceiling Fan Aerodynamix polished chrome / silver
Despite its suble colours the Aerodynamix in polished chrome with silver grey blades has a stylish appearance in every room. The aerodynamically blade shape and the modern designed fan hosuing are an absolute eyecatcher and the quietly operating direct current motor provides sufficient air circulation while consuming a minimum of power. The rotation speed as well as the optional ceiling light that are included in the delivery can be regulated with the remote control. Innovative technology and well-thought out design characterise this elegant ceiling fan.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: polished chrome
- Blade colour: silver finish (solid wood blades)
- Patented direct current motor technology
- Integrated lighting: 2 x E14, max. 40 Watt (also suitable for energy-saving bulbs, bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Diameter light: 28 cm / 11"
- Installation with or without lighting possible (cover as well as light kit included)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 190 (6 speeds, including slow motion)
- Performance: 5 -21 Watts
- Distance ceiling-blades: 21 cm / 8.3"
- Total height with light: 29 cm / 11.4" (without light: 23 cm / 9")
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5"
- Installation only on straight ceilings
- For installation on pitched ceilings (up to 38°) an additional down rod is necessary (possible upon request)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode)
- Included remote control (6 rotation speeds, including slow motion, summer and winter activity mode, included wall holder)
- Due to modern direct current technology the fan operates almost soundless
- Only 21 Watts instead of 70 Watts for standard ceiling fans with the same air flow rate
- Easy, quick installation
- 25 years limited manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: 10 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!