The blue colour of the transparent acrylic parts of this ceiling fan appear almost futuristic. Apart from being real visual eyecatcher, the Blue Angel also impresses with its technology. For example on the inside of the housing of this design fan a quietly operating 3 level motor works whose rotation speeds can be controlled seperately from the LEDs with a pull cord.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter : 132 cm / 52"
- Blade colour : blue transparent
- Housing: acrylic blue transparent (with integrated, seperately controllable LEDs), metal parts in chrome
- 3 level pull cord with tableau (0-1-2-3)
- Forward and reverse motion / changeover switch for motion direction directly on the housing (left side and right side running direction of the motor)
- Distance ceiling - blades : 31 cm / 12.2" / Total height : 35 cm / 13.8"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible
- Installation possible without suspension rod (direct installation) for additional charge
- Revolutions per minute : ca. 50-200 RPM
- Air circulation : ca. 13,700 m³/h
- Current consumption : 5 - 50 Watts
- Net weight : ca. 6.3 kg
- Lighting: 4 x 40 Watts E 27 (bulbs not included in the delivery), included surface-mounted luminaire N 419
- The 16-pin motor with encapsulated fluted ball bearing guarantees a long, maintenance-free operating. The motor is super silent and has an overload protection.
The lighting is suitable for bulbs of the energy classes: E - A++!
Available accessories (additional charge):
- IR remote control N 901
- Wall control
- Suspension rod: 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150 cm / 11.8", 23.6", 35.4", 47.2" and 59"
- Blade sets within the device's size range can be exchanged
- Add-on lighting, fitting colours: N 106, N 127, N 250, N 320, N 330, N 417, N 419, N 707, N 710-712