Its modern design and the combination of wood and chrome give a dynamic yet warm, natural charme to this fan. The semi-gloss chrome housing hides an energy efficient and quietly operating motor of high quality. The simple ceiling light is integrated into the lower end of the shell, generating a pleasant, soft light because of its socket holding a R7 bulb, and being a useful addition to the fan. Lighting and revolution speed can be regulated separately via the remote control included in the delivery.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 122 cm / 48", for spaces up to m²
- Motor housing: chrome brushed
- Blade colour: golden maple / weathered maple
- with lighting: 1 x R7s / max. 80 Watts (bulb included in the delivery)
- Blade pitch: 12°
- Revolutions per minute: 190 / 145 / 100 (controllable on three levels)
- Power consumption (in Watts) : 46.2 / 29.6 / 14.1
- Current intensity (in Ampere) : 0.201 / 0.188 / 0.152
- Dimensions ceiling - blade holder: 21 cm / 8.2"
- Dimensions ceiling - lower end of lamp body: 33.2 cm / 13"
- Forward and reverse function adjustable with slide switch on shell
- Lighting and fan can be regulated separately via remote control (included in the delivery)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Manufacturer grants 10 years limited warranty for the motor
- Weight: ca. 6.8 kg
- Socket: R7
- Luminous flux: 1380 Lumen
- Light colour: 2900 Kelvin
- Watt 80
- Medium service lifetime: 2000 h
- Energy efficiency class: D
The lamp is suitable for bulbs of energy class: E - A++!