There could be no better name for this ceiling fan, its design really does remind of a propeller. With a diameter of 137 cm / 54" this fan is suitable for use in rooms with a surface area of up to 35 m². Its blades in dark oak perfectly harmonise with the housing in brushed nickel. On the inside a quietly operating 3 speed motor powers the blades and can be regulated with the included remote control, just like the integrated lighting feature.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 137 cm / 54" for spaces with up to 35 m²
- Housing colour: brushed nickel
- Blade colour: dark oak
- Lighting: 1 x G9, 60 Watt (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Distance ceiling-blades: ca. 27 cm / 10.6"
- Diameter canopy: 16 cm / 6.3"
- Lighting: Ø 14 cm / 5.5" , 4.5 cm / 1.8" long
- Total height: 42 cm / 16.5" (cannot be extended)
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible (20°)
- Forward and reverse motion (summer and winter activity)
- Included remote control (fan on/off, light on/off, 3 rotation speeds, dimming feature)
- Smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- 10 years limited manufacturer's guarantee
- Weight: ca. 9.0 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!