The stylish colour combination of blades with beech wood look and a glossy chrome housing characterises the ceiling fan and makes it a ventilation element with visual appeal. With a diameter of 132 cm / 52" the Steel Star is suitable for climatisation of rooms with up to 25m². A quietly operating 3 level motor ensures sufficient air circulation. The integrated ceiling light is controlled with a pull cord, just like the rotation speed.
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 - 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter : 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour : brushed chrome
- Blade colour : beech (wood)
- 3 level pull cord with tableau (0-1-2-3)
- Pre-wired for IR remote control N 901
- Forward and reverse motion / changeover switch for motion direction directly on the device (left and right side direction of the motor)
- Distance ceiling - blades : 32.5 cm / 12.8" / Total height : 51.5 cm / 20.3"
- Installation on pitched ceilings possible
- Installation without suspension rod (direct installation) possible for additional charge
- Revolutions per minute : ca. 50-200 RPM
- Air circulation : ca. 13,700 m³/h
- Current consumption : 9 - 78 Watts
- Net weight : ca. 6.3 kg
- Lighting 4 x 40 Watts E 27 ( -)
- The 16-pin motor with encapsulated fluted ball bearing guarantees a long, maintenance-free operating. The motor is super silent and has an overload protection.
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of energy classes: E - A++!
Available accessories (additional charge):
- IR remote control N 901
- Wall control
- Suspension rod: 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150 cm / 11.8", 23.6", 35.4", 47.2" and 59"
- Blade sets within the device's size range can be exchanged