Light your rooms and bring in a fresh breeze with the Westinghouse Comet Tiffany. This well desiged ceiling fan has a practical, integrated ceiling light that can be controlled independently from the rotation speeds. The reversible blades in wenge and dark cherry demonstrate that appealing design does not have to at the expense of performance: Their shape provides an ideal level of air flow. Furthermore, the motor operates quietly without audible sounds, making this ceiling fan perfect for the use in bedrooms.
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52", for spaces with up to 25 m²
- Housing colour: Espresso (dark brown)
- Blade colour: wenge / dark cherry (reversible)
- With integrated ceiling light: 3 x E14 / max. 3 x 60 Watt (not included)
- Blade pitch: 10°
- Revolutions per minute: 160 / 110 / 65 (three rotation speeds)
- Power consumption (Watt): 63 / 42 / 28
- Dimensions ceiling to blades: 25 cm / 9.8" (can be shortened to 20 cm / 7.8")
- Dimensions ceiling to bottom of light kit: 38 cm / 15"
- Winter and summer mode with slide switch on the housing
- Fan controlled with pull switch
- Remote controls or wall switches can be added (optional)
- Extremely smooth and quiet operating, no audible motor sounds
- Weight: ca. 7.5 kg
- 10 years limited warranty for the motor
The lighting is suitable for bulbs of energy class: E to A++!