The energy saving ceiling fan Aerodynamix is the perfect symbiosis of modern technology and natural wooden look. The aerodynamically shaped wooden blades seamlessly fit into the modern fan housing in polished chrome that encases the quietly operating top-quality direct current motor. Thanks to this technology the Aerodynamix performs with the same air circulation while consuming up to 50% less power compared to standard ceiling fans. The included ceiling light can optionally installed or be left out and can be regulated with the included remote control, just like the 6 rotation speeds.
Dimensions and technical details
- 220-240 Volt ~ 50 Hertz
- Diameter: 132cm / 52"
- Housing colour: glossy chrome
- Blade colour: natural wood (solid wood)
- Lighting: use 2 x E14 base, max. 2 x 40 W (bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Install with or without light kit (includes light kit as well as bottom cap)
- Motor wattage: 5 - 21 W
- Max. revolutions per minute: 190
- Ceiling to blades: 27cm / 10.6"
- Overall drop without light: 30cm / 11.8"
- Overall drop with light: 35cm / 13.8"
- Diameter canopy: 13cm / 5.1"
- Not suitable for sloping ceilings (special drop rods sold separately)
- Forward and reverse function (summer and winter mode)
- Includes remote control: 6 fan speeds / off, light on / off, reverse function
- Patented energy-saving DC/EC motor technology
- Weight: 10kg / 22lbs
- The luminaire is compatible with bulbs of the energy classes: A++ - E!