Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Material: robust stainless steel design with UV-steady polycarbonat elements
- Glueboards coated with melon extractants placed near the UV bulb ensure high efficiency
- Wide catching spectre through synergetic technology with dual wavelengths
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 550 x 120 x 100 mm
- Wide coverage: 30 m²
- Insect lamp: 1 x 15 Watt (TGX15-18S) UV tube (shatterproof)
- Indvidually adjustable shield: prevents sight of caught insects, changes direction of light, perfectly suitable for protecting food from light discolouration
- Optional use with natural liquid attractant possible (trays on both sides of the device)
- Easy wall mounting (as a compact wall mounted uplighter solution) or setup on a counter
- Application: public areas, front-of-house (for example grocery stores, restaurants, cafes)
- Weight: 1.9 kg
The included special lamps only serve for attracting insects in combination with the mentioned insect traps are suitable neither for illumination in private rooms nor for any other use.
ATTENTION! Use only in closed rooms. The devices must not be used outside as not selective insect traps (devices with UV light as attraction method) not only catch pests but also beneficial insects.
The fitting accessories are available in our shop.
Please note that this device is delivered with an EU plug, you might need an adapter.
Nectar™ was developed especially for protection against wasps, fruit flies and other flying insects in order to keep food and groceries pest-free. There are various possibilities where this easy to maintain device can be placed. Whether on meat counters, salad bars, confectionary counters or bar areas - this extraordinary flying insect catcher perfectly integrateds itself into your commercial environment in a sutbtle way. The flexible mounting possibilities and the cover of this device allow for a discreet setup on a counter as well as a shield to prevent sight of caught insects.