Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Material: stainless steel
- System: insects attracted by UV tubes, innovative killing grid ensures easier catch
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 305 x 590 x 120 mm
- wide coverage: 120 m²
- Insect lamp: 2 x 15 Watt (TGX15-18) UV tubes (TPX15-18S shatterproof tubes available separately)
- tool free, swing down front guard for quick, simple servicing
- large capacity, mains interlocked catch tray with anti-blow out folds
- simple wall, ceiling or desk mounting
- Application: commercial, industrial and storage areas
- Weight: 5.0 kg
The special UV light tubes only serve the purpose of attracting insects in combination with the afore-mentioned insect trap. They are neither suitable as interior lighting at home nor are they to be used for any other purpose than the intended use.
ATTENTION! Use is only permitted in closed rooms. The devices must not be used outdoors, because non-selective insect traps (devices with UV light as attractant) will not only catch pests, but beneficial insects as well.
The fitting accessories are available in our shop.
Thanks to an innovative and open design the Allure and its Synergetic™ UV tubes give a maximum possible UV light output: The light is emitted on the back, front, top and sides of the device. The result of this cutting-edge British design is 67% more light output than conventional electric insect traps with comparable tubes. The electric killing grid has a Z-shape that increases the killing area by 20%.