Insect trap Satalite 18 / 30 for public areas coverage 30 m² and 60 m²
• attraction with UV lamp • housing: robust metal construction • wide coverage: 30 or 60 m² • application: public areas
Item number 1353202314
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: robust metal construction
- Model selectable: Satalite 18, Satalite 30
- System: glueboard, insects are attracted with UV tubes. Glueboard positioned equidistantly from the tube ensuring there are no areas of glue too far from the tube to be effective.
- Designed for use with GLUPAC pheromone impregnated glueboards with UV stabiliser
- Mounting: vertically or horizontally
- Application: public areas (e.g. groceries, restaurants, cafes)
(H x W x D) mm
|Satalite 18||18||300 x 317 x 135||1 x TPX18||30||2.0|
|Satalite 30||30||540 x 317 x 135||2 x TPX15-18||60||4.0|
The special UV light tubes only serve the purpose of attracting insects in combination with the afore-mentioned insect trap. They are neither suitable as interior lighting at home nor are they to be used for any other purpose than the intended use.
ATTENTION! Use is only permitted in closed rooms. The devices must not be used outdoors, because non-selective insect traps (devices with UV light as attractant) will not only catch pests, but beneficial insects as well.
The fitting accessories are available in our shop.
Please note: This device is supplied with a cord and a European 2-pin plug, you might need an adapter.