Insect trap PlusZap Aluminium
• attraction with UV tube • housing colour: aluminium • wide coverage: 40 to 80 m² depending on model • application: commercial
Item number ZE121
Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Housing: aluminium
- Model selectable: PlusZap 16, PlusZap 30
- System: insects attracted by staggered UV tubes, innovative offset killing grid creates a large, effective catch area
- tool free tube removal for a quick and simple service
- mains interlocked catch tray is simple to remove for quick and safe maintenance, with anti-blow out folds
- flexible mounting options for wall, desk or ceiling suspension
- Application: commercial environments, front of house
(H x W x D)
|PlusZap 16||16||262 x 365 x 130||2 x TVX8-12||40||2.3|
|PlusZap 30||30||262 x 514x 130||2 x TVX15-18||80||2.5|
The special UV light tubes only serve the purpose of attracting insects in combination with the afore-mentioned insect trap. They are neither suitable as interior lighting at home nor are they to be used for any other purpose than the intended use.
ATTENTION! Use is only permitted in closed rooms. The devices must not be used outdoors, because non-selective insect traps (devices with UV light as attractant) will not only catch pests, but beneficial insects as well.
Accessories and extras are available in our shop.
Please note: This device is supplied with a cord and a European 2-pin plug, you might need an adapter.
The UV flykillers PlusZap 16 and PlusZap 30 are perfectly suitable for use in companies, customer-facing areas or even at home. This device guarantees efficient pest control in all closed rooms - completely without chemicals!
So how does it work? It's really simple: Ultraviolet light attracts flying insects and lures them to a metal killing grid charged with electricity. Needless to say, the device is absolutely safe - The grid is protected from accidental touch, furthermore the power supply is automatically cut off if the catch tray is removed for cleaning or maintenance.
The PlusZap 16 covers about 40 m², the PlusZap 30 covers about twice as much with 80 m². UV insect traps are characterised by low figures in energy consumption, both PlusZap models require 16 and 30 Watt.
A robust aluminium housing makes the device an ideal match for environments with harsh conditions, however it is important to note that it is only permitted in closed rooms. Both models can be mounted on walls, ceilings, or simply set up on a desk.