Dimensions and technical details
- 230 Volt / 50 Hertz
- Material: matt transparent polyprophylen cover distributes UV light in a 180° angle
- Elegant and compact design
- Patented, backside glueboard removal system (no direct contact with caught insects)
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 200 x 310 x 170 mm
- Coverage: 30 m²
- Insect lamp: 1 x 18 Watt (TPX18) UV tube
- Unique, cone-shaped body leads insects into the device and to a glueboard coated with pheromones
- Easy and quick maintenance
- Modern and efficient insect killer for desks
- Application: domestic and public areas
- Weight: 1.5 kg
The included special lamps only serve for attracting insects in combination with the mentioned insect traps are suitable neither for illumination in private rooms nor for any other use.
ATTENTION! Use only in closed rooms. The devices must not be used outside as not selective insect traps (devices with UV light as attraction method) not only catch pests but also beneficial insects.
The fitting accessories can be found in our shop.
The Flypod is suitable for public areas as well as for use in domestic environments. Maintenance is very easy and can be done quickly. The glueboard of the Flypod is removed on the backside of the device. This system has a patent and allows removal of the adhesive foil without contact with the insects themselves. The Flypod is equipped with a GLUPAC glueboard that is coated with a UV dry glue and soaked with pheromones. Thus, long durability and successful attraction of insects is ensured.