Neptune motion-controlled dimmable LED under-cabinet light
super slim aluminium housing
size: selectable (30cm or 60cm / 12" or 24" length)
touchless power on / power off, dimming
easy connection with plugs
Item number U4642E-DD
Dimensions and technical details
- 240 Volt / 50 Hz and 120 Volt /60 Hz
- Size: selectable (30cm or 60cm / 12" or 24" length)
- Material: aluminium / glass
- Colour: white (housing), white frosted (glass)
- Light panel technology (no visible diodes or glare)
- Lighting: includes dimmable LED (LED not replaceable)
- Super slim aluminium housing
- Control: included IR motion sensor for contact free power on and power off, dimming (10cm / 4" reach)
- Easy connection with power plug (includes lead wire 30cm / 12")
- Safe Exit feature
- Driver unit included (24 Watt)
- Linkable (up to 5 units with 30cm / 12" length and 2 units with 60cm / 24" length), synchronised control
- 1 linking cable included
|Instalux 30||Instalux 60|
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height) cm||30.0 x 6.0 x 1.2||60.0 x 6.0 x 1.2|
|Dimensions (Length x Width x Height) inch||12 x 2.4 x 0.5||24 x 2.4 x 0.5|
|INSTALUX 30||INSTALUX 60|
|Luminuous flux||224 lumens||626 lumens|
|Light colour||3000 K, 80 Ra+ (warm white)||3000 K, 80 Ra+ (warm white)|
|Consumption||4.5 Watt||10 Watt|
|Rated life||ca. 35,000 hours||ca. 35,000 hours|
The light includes a lamp with energy efficiency classification A++!
Attention: The item is supplied with a Type C (Euro) plug, you might need an adapter.
The popular LED under-cabinet light Neptune is now available with two exciting new features: Touchless light dimming and a safe exit feature that ensures a safe deactivation of the motion sensor. Whether you are working in the kitchen or your hobby workshop, the completely contact-free control of this under-cabinet light allows you to adapt current light output to your needs without having to put down your tools or pause your activity.
The Instalux Neptune under-cabinet lights are built with an ultra slim design and a low weight, making the range ideal for installation on a variety of surface materials like glass, wood or metal. The light panels are a decorative way to help you make everyday life easier and should be part of every household. The panels are also suitable for professional application. The frosted glass casts a diffuse light without any glare.