Ceiling fan Cyrus White with lights 107cm / 42"
max. 50 W power consumption
Ø 107cm / 42"
housing colour white
3 blades, white / pine
3 spot lights
Item number FN44477
Dimensions and technical data
- 230 Volt / 50 Hz
- Diameter: 107cm / 42"
- Housing colour: white
- Blade colour: white / pine (MDF, reversible)
- Blade pitch: 15°
- Lighting: use 3 x GU10 base, max. 3 x 50 W (bulbs are not included in the delivery)
- Install with or without light kit (includes bottom cover for installation without lights)
- Revolutions per minute: 200 / 140 / 100
- Motor wattage: 50 / 30 / 15 W
- Max. airflow: 100 m3/min / 3531 CFM
- Ceiling to blades: 20.3cm / 7.99"
- Ceiling to lamp housing: 38.7cm / 15.24"
- Drop rod can be cut to size
- Max. ceiling inclination: 23°
- Manual reversing switch for summer and winter mode (forward and reverse function)
- Independent pull cords for light and fan
- Remote control or wall control can be added (sold separately)
- Weight: ca. 5.1kg
- The light is compatible with bulbs rated energy classes: E to A++!
Optional accessories are available in our shop.
The AireRyder Cyrus ceiling fan in white offers you a variety of different benefits. The blade set is finished with a different colour on the front and reverse. One side is white to match the fan’s housing. The other side has a wooden pine décor. Use this side to create either a harmonious picture with your furniture or simply to create contrast to the white fan and ceiling. The blades amount to a total diameter of 107 cm, making Cyrus ideal for medium-sized rooms with about 15 m². Thanks to the subtle colours this fan light goes well with many different interior designs.
Whether you put up the Cyrus model with the light kit or without it is your own personal choice. If you don’t need the light kit, use the supplied cover cap to hide any open wiring on the bottom of the switch housing. The three lights use bulbs with a GU 10 base and are compatible with bulbs of the energy classes E to A++. That means you can apply any type of bulb you want, including LED. The fan and light are controlled independently with two pull cords. Clockwise and counterclockwise spinning is adjusted with a little manual switch on the motor housing. The motor runs with a maximum of 200 revolutions in forward and reverse.