Ceiling Fan Aerodynamix basalt grey / natural wood
The fan impresses with its functionality without refraining from sophisticated design. The direct current motor powering this fan only consumes little energy in combination with the remote control that is already included in the package. When compared to a similar alternating current model, saved energy of up to 50% can be noticed with the Aerodynamix, all while giving the same air flow rate. This fan can either be installed with or without the lighting element that is included in the delivery, enhancing the sense of flexibility.
Dimensions and technical details
- Voltage: 220 - 240 V~ 50 Hz
- Diameter: 132 cm / 52"
- Housing colour: basalt grey finish
- Blade colour: natural (solid wood blades)
- Patented direct current motor technology
- Integrated lighting: 2 x E14, max. 40 Watt (also suitable for energy-saving bulbs, bulbs not included in the delivery)
- Diameter light: 28 cm / 11"
- Installation with or without lighting possible (cover as well as light kit included)
- Revolutions per minute: max. 190 (6 speeds, including slow motion)
- Performance: 5 -21 Watts
- Distance ceiling-blades: 21 cm / 8.3"
- Total height with light: 29 cm / 11.4" (without light: 23 cm / 9")
- Diameter canopy: 13 cm / 5"
- Installation only on straight ceilings
- For installation on pitched ceilings (up to 38°) an additional down rod is necessary (possible upon request)
- Forward and reverse motion direction (summer and winter activity mode)
- Included remote control (6 rotation speeds, including slow motion, summer and winter activity mode, included wall holder)
- Due to modern direct current technology the fan operates almost soundless
- Only 21 Watts instead of 70 Watts for standard ceiling fans with the same air flow rate
- Easy, quick installation
- 25 years limited manufacturer's warranty for the motor
- Weight: 10 kg
The lighting is suitable for light bulbs of the energy classes A++ - E!